From the Internet of Things to our inevitable emotional attachment to robots, here's what we've been reading this week.
- Samsung have finally broke the silence about what was causing Galaxy Note 7’s overheating issues.
- The Guardian consider what will happen once we’ve reached the end of Moore’s Law.
- The New Yorker explores the potential of VR at the Sundance Festival.
- The Verge consider the future of interaction and what it will mean for us as users
- Wired explains the ins and outs of IoT.
- With all this talk of fake news, what are Google and Facebook doing to solve the issue?
- Can we become emotionally attached to robots? Mashable has started a series exploring groundbreaking technology, beginning with bots.
It's time to break up with a bad app.