From the ten most influential mobile phones to Zuckerberg's 6,000 word letter to Facebook users, here's what we've been reading this week.
- Monzo wrote a great piece on designing apps with mental health in mind.
- The Guardian gets nostalgic with the ten most influential mobile phones.
- Read about how social media has changed our perceptions of the truth.
- Wired celebrate Black History Month and the men and women making waves in STEM.
- Heard of Moravec's Paradox? Learn about it and what it will take to make a computer truly rival the human brain.
- Mark Zuckerberg took to Facebook to talk about the future of the platform and global communities.
We announced we're attending Mobile World Congress in Barcelona! Come and say hey.