From an insight into Facebook's Machine Learning groups to creating a design system, here's what we've been reading this week.
- Will a proper disruption to the traditional TV ever happen? Read more about it here.
- This long read will tell you everything you want to know about Facebook's AI and Machine Learning groups.
- We wrote about our time at Alexa Bootcamp and the key factors for designing for Voice UI.
- The Guardian looks into how the sharing economy has opened our eyes to digital prejudice.
- Snapchat is expanding and the New Yorker has been looking into what that means for the future of augmented reality.
- Learn what a design system is, how to construct one and the benefits you and your business can gain from it.
This hands on review of the Nintendo Switch will tide you over until it's release on March 3rd.