From the learning about the next big thing in design to finding out more about Facebook's data collection, here's what we have been reading this week.
- A chatbot which was originally being used to give impartial legal advice has found a new purpose in helping refugees seek asylum.
- This website provides in depth information about Circular Design, the next big thing in design and innovation.
- We are all aware that Facebook stores our information, but to what extent? This article explores what Facebook stores from what we share (and what we don't).
- Worried about Snapchat's IPO fluctuations? Don't be, it's success is more than just stock prices - it's the beginning of a global dominance of visual culture. Read more here.
- Learn how to integrate Voice UI with your other devices to make a seamless ecosystem.
- We put together the 5 things you should know from Mobile World Congress 2017, a must read if you're involved in health, fintech or enterprise.
- Start your children coding younger with these toys designed to be hacked.
Take a look at how video game graphics have progressed over the past 50 years.