From exploring Silicon Valley to designing reality experiences, here's what we've been doing and reading this week.
- Our passion is in experiences. With so many new ways to engage in technology, how do you get the design right for each platform? This piece tackles designing Reality Experiences. Keep an eye on our blog next week for our thoughts on on designing conversations.
- Voice UI is here to stay, thanks to a couple of important factors including VUI's improving and huge steps being made in machine learning and natural language processors. Read about how AI is giving voice the edge it was missing. (and while you're at it, you might be interested to read about our time at Alexa Bootcamp).
- Change Together has put together a guidebook on diversity in small to medium sized businesses based on the key successes and lessons learned over a 12-month collaborative period by their partners. Download it here and read about our very own diversity series, The Space Between.
- Bemo has had a great week in Silicon Valley with TRC Media, visiting the biggest names in tech to find out what makes them tick. Check out our twitter to see where we've been, who we've met and what we've learned from the tech capital.
- How can IoT and Machine Learning work together? Find out what happens when the two biggest tech trends meet in this article.
- The future of the workforce is being disrupted by mobile. Learn the key things you need to embrace when building a mobile enterprise application in Bemo's latest blog post, Transform Your Business With Enterprise Apps.
- Virtual assistants like Siri, Alexa and Google assistant are still learning. This article tackles the best ways to teach the newest technologies social norms.
- Our senior UX designer Alex wrote about diverse thinking in tech for the Scottish Government's blog this week. Read the full piece here.
Ever wondered what Alexa looks like? Look no further...