From Apple's newest video app to how technology is impacting the future of education, here's what we've been reading this week.
- What will the future of learning look like? This piece explores the potential for mobile, VR and AI in education and the impact it could have on our schools.
- Theres no denying that speech recognition software has made huge progress in the past few years, but there is still work to be done - especially when it comes to accents.
- With Apple announcing Clips, a new video app for mobile, it looks like they've made a breakthrough when it comes to close-captioning social videos.
- Uber shared a piece that gives some insight into the product design process around designing Uber Navigation.
- We answered the most asked questions around conversational UI and chatbots.
- Samsung's Bixby is taking voice assistants like Siri and Alexa head on. Will it deliver?
- The Guardian compiled a list of the top 10 most influential mobile apps.
- Bemo's CEO Matt wrote for FutureScot about the recent Cross Creative trip to Silicon Valley. Read all about it here.
We can't stop watching this video of Disney's Research Lab test of catching a real ball in VR.