From connected cars and shoes to the future of live streaming, check out what we've been reading this week.
- Amazon is quickly becoming Google's biggest competitor in advertising, find out why here.
- The changing face of Film and TV - Facebook could be expanding it's business to live streaming.
- We got our hands on all of the newest mobile devices on day one of Mobile World Congress 2017 and blogged about it here.
- It was one of the most memorable Oscars ceremonies ever (maybe not for the right reasons) but with it being the first year streaming services won awards, what does this mean for the future of films?
- Snapchat made it's market debut this week, should you be investing?