From exploring the capabilities of Material Design to the future of virtual reality shopping centres, here's what we have been reading this week.
- We spent the end of this week at DiBi Conference in the Edinburgh Conference Centre. Head over to our Twitter page to see some of the highlights from the two day event.
- Interested in the future of chatbots for business? You can take a look at our blog post that answers chatbot FAQs or check out this presentation from Chris Messina.
- The Amazon Echo and Alexa have been an undeniable success. Find out why here.
- Could we be shopping in VR in the near future? Chances are high, if Amazon have anything to do with it.
- Ikea are planning on making our homes smarter with their new range of home automation solutions.
- Whether you're aware of the ins and outs of artificial intelligence, or want to learn more about machine learning, this list of the best AI and machine learning resources will have you covered.
- Material Design is becoming more and more popular, largely down to its flexibility and consistency. This Marvel blog post shows how you can transform your android apps with Material Design.
- Conversational UI can be difficult to master. Here's what happens when that goes wrong.